Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Fwd: RE


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mrs, cherry osa <juridico@saovicente.sp.gov.br>
Date: 18 April 2018 at 12:36
Subject: RE
To:


 

--
I am Mrs.cherry osa I am suffering
from terminal cancer and the doctors have told me that I
have few weeks to live. I want to donate my inheritance out under your supervision to benefit the less privileged. Email Me here..mrs.sistercherryosa4@gmail.com with your personal information for more details if you can be of an assistance to carry out this great task and my dream to reach out to the orphans and widows fill the following information to enable me to forward it to the bank where the money is deposited as the new beneficiary to cliam the fund and i will orlder my lawyer to send all the leggal document to you waiting to hear from you soon
First name.................... Middle name................ Last name................... Address.......................Occupation................................ Age.............................. City.............................................. State........................ Zip/Postal code........... Nationality................... Home phone................... Cell phone..................God bless yo

No comments: