Monday, March 5, 2018

Fwd: Beloved Read and Reply !!!


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joyce Nelson <admin@space.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: 1 March 2018 at 16:02
Subject: Re: Beloved Read and Reply !!!
To:


Dear Beloved
 
My name is Joyce Nelson of Ireland, I am married to(Engr. Mr. Frank Nelson) from Republic of Ireland who is an  Air Corps with Ireland Air Corps is the air component of the Permanent Defence Forces, based at Casement Aerodrome, Baldonnel, Co. Dublin.
 
My husband died in a military plane crash , the Irish Times newspaper said citing the country's Air Corps officials; According to Air Corps officials, a Pilatus PC-9 combat trainer went on a routine training flight together with two other planes but did not return to a home base at the Casement airfield located southwest of Dublin.. Before his death as s result of our joint account venture we have $ 20.5 million (us) dollars in our fixed deposit account .
 
I don't have a child and am of age, I am 58 years now and my doctor at St. James's Hospital, P.O. Box 580, James's Street, Dublin 8,  Ireland,told me that based on my kidney and liver failure disease. I cannot stay to live up three months ahead, and I am having serious problem with my husband's family members.
 
I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my course and I shall hold my peace.
 
Therefore I need a God fearing person who will assure me that he/she will use this fund to help the Motherless baby homes, Orphanage and Charity organization, less privileged Propagating the word of God.
 
I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank. I want you to always pray for me because I don't have more days to live.
 
Thanks
Yours in the lord
Joyce Nelson.
 
 

No comments: