Friday, October 13, 2017

Fwd: KINDLY OPEN THE ATTACHED FILE AND GET BACK TO ME 09/10/2017

Greetings To You My Beloved, Monday 09/10/2017.

I am Mrs Jane Fidel, I am married to Dr. Wilson Fidel,my husband was a chemical consultant contractor with Bophelong Construction (Pty) Ltd, ( https://www.bopcons.co.za/contact.html ) for Eighteen years before he died in the year 2015. We were married for Fifteen years without a child.He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.Before his death we were both devoted Christians. Since his death I decided not to re-marry. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum $10.5 Million United States Dollars(Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S.Dollars) with a Finance firm he made me the beneficiary to the said Funds. Presently, I'm in the hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for cancer of the lungs.

I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only less than (2) two months to live. It is my last wish to see that this Funds is invested wisely and at the end of every year Funds are distributed among charity organization. I want a reliable and honest person that will use this money to reach to the motherless and also less privileges, to reach to the Katrina Hurricane, the sick that has no body to take care of them, the poor and widows and to set up a Cancer research.

If you are willing and honest enough to do my wishes, as soon as i receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the lawyer who will help you to secure up all the documents in your names and details as the beneficiary so that the Funds will be on your names and also transfer to you to be used for the above mentioned projects. I will be very glad to see you in person here in South Africa,to hold you you and speak some few words to you. Your prayer is of high importance to me may our good.

Kindly contact me on my private email ( mrsjanefideluihw5@gmail.com )

God, Grant You Sound Health And Bless You.

Hoping To Hearing From You Soon.

Mrs Jane Fidel.






---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: MRS JANE FIDEL <mmrsnaomi@yahoo.com>
Date: 9 October 2017 at 01:02
Subject: KINDLY OPEN THE ATTACHED FILE AND GET BACK TO ME 09/10/2017
To:


KINDLY OPEN THE ATTACHED FILE AND GET BACK TO ME 09/10/2017

No comments: