Thursday, August 3, 2017

Fw: My Dearest,




----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Mrs Theresa Bangurah <florinsuta@tim.it>
To:
Sent: Tuesday, August 1, 2017 9:37 AM
Subject: My Dearest,

My Dearest,


I am hoping and trusting in the God that you and your family are doing great.

I was touched to send this letter to you after I have carefully gone through your profile that speaks well of you.  By the special grace of God, I am Mrs. Theresa Bangurah, married to late ambassador Dr. Ishmael Bangurah for many years and childless. I want to go into Orphanage and motherless homes to help the orphanages, widows and less privileged around the globe but my present health illness do not permit me to handle this divine project alone, I therefore decided to seek for your noble assistance especially in your country to put smiles on the faces of motherless children and widows across the nation. I am willing to send the sum of ((USD $2.500.000)) Two Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars as volunteer projects to put smile on their face, your prompt response and support would be most gratefully appreciated to enable me proceed with the sending of the fund to you.

Presently I am hospitalized and have handed over the Bank Draft/ Cheque to the man of God Bishop Andrew Tata, I hereby advised you to ask the man of God and ask him to  send you the draft of $2.500.000 dollars immediately. Kindly feel free to get in touched with my solicitor/ Bishop Andrew Tata with your full and address with your telephone to enable him send you the Bank draft without any delay.

Below is his information's to enable you contact him immediately you receive this massage.

ST. PETER'S METHODIST CHURCH.
Address: Avenue 17 Rue 23, Treichville,
Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire
Bishop Andrew Tata
Email: andreas@posound.net
Phone: Phone: +22554018053

Thanks

Mrs Theresa Bangurah


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

English is sooo hard for these people. Besides I Don't need a massage LOLLLLLL

Unknown said...

Fake ass scammers!