Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Fw: Hello - URGENT HOSPITAL




----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Naheen <nahenesraa02@gmail.com>
To: @
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2017 3:24 AM
Subject: Hello - URGENT HOSPITAL

Hello dear, 
an excuse to interfere in your private life. My name is Mrs Naheen. I have at the moment a sick of the disease of cancer and I would like to give my inheritance, that my deceased husband has left with a financial institution in the Ivory Coast. Recently, my doctor told me that I could not live more than two months from now because of my cancer disease. I want you to use the money to make investments that will create jobs for the population without employment and less privileged. Please respond quickly for more details if you can manage this task meanwhile any delay in your reply will give me the chance to contact another person for this same purpose.
Sincerely yours.


No comments: