Thursday, February 2, 2017

Fwd: This is for your compensation. US$100,000.00 Dollars


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hon.Barr.Bakare Richard <barrrichardbakarechambers@gmail.com>
Subject: This is for your compensation. US$100,000.00 Dollars
To:


Dear Beloved One,
 
How are you today, I hope all is well with you and your family?. Meanwhile I am very much happy to inform you about my success in getting those Funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner, so I am now in London, for Investment with my own part of share with my new foreign Partner Dr. Cahen Williams who finally helped me to pull out the money on my behalf and transfered it into his account in London where we are now for a proper investment .
 
At the same time , I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those Funds despite that it failed us some how due to some bad people around you that was discouraging you then, thinking that the business is not real, maybe one problem or the other.
 
Well I am writing to you to let you know that I have instructed Western Union Cotonou Benin Rep to pay you the sum of US$100,000.00 Dollars ( One Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ) through their services, which I made for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Rev.Joseph Oriaku, and instruct him how to send the Funds to you.
 
Please do let me know immediately you receive the sum, so that we can share the joy together after all the sufferness at that time. in the moment, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner being Dr. Cahen Williams are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev Joseph on your behalf to receive those Funds, so feel free to get in touch with Rev Joseph, he will send the Funds across to you without any delay.
 
Therefore, I advice you to contact Rev Joseph, for him to send the Funds to you for compensation towards your effort made to me then.
 
Contact Person:
Rt.Rev.Pastor Joseph Oriaku 
WESTERN UNION
Cotonou Benin Rep
 
Thanks and God bless you.
My regards to you and everybody around you.
 
Thanks and Best Regards.
Yours faithfully,
Hon.Barr.Bakare Richard.

No comments: