Friday, March 20, 2015

Goodnews

Received: from hermannbier.de ([84.38.65.24])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id ei1si2857162wib.92.2015.03.20.04.38.45
Received: from User (unknown [81.95.13.165])
 by hermannbier.de (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 56FFFD33E;
Reply-To: <johnsonadiyah233@gmail.com>
From: "Johnson Adiyah"<johnsonadiyah001@gmail.com>
Subject: Goodnews 

From: Mr. Johnson Adiyah
Director of Projects
Ghana Ministry of Roads and Highways

Hello

I write to ask for your indulgence in re-profiling funds up to the tune of Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$8.5 Million), which I will want to keep overseas under your supervision and control. In other words, I would like you to receive the said funds on my behalf. The Funds were derived over time from  projects awarded to foreign firms by my ministry, and presently the actual contract costs have been paid to the original project executors, leaving the inflated balance in the tune of  USD$8.5 Million which we have in principle obtained approval to remit overseas.

Kindly pardon the use of a medium informal as this to reach out to you requesting for assistance in such a huge and important transaction. Currently, I work as the Director of Projects at the Ghana ministry of roads and highways.

This endeavor has no risk factor on your part provided you treat it with the utmost discretion. You are advised to reach me through email for further clarifications.

I kindly wait to hear from you.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Johnson Adiyah.

No comments: