Monday, September 29, 2014

Your Urgent Attention Needed:

from: Engr.Philip Raymond. test@zjyatuo.com
reply-to: raymondphilipengr@gmail.com
to:
date: 22 June 2014 15:58
subject: Your Urgent Attention Needed:


Greetings Dear Friend,

My name is Engr.Philip Raymond I know this email will come to you as a surprise, i am constrained to contact you via the internet which has been severely abused by fraudsters over the years. I am an oil servicing equipment merchant in NNPC Nigeria but I citizen of the United States Of America, I have been suffering from diagnosed with chronic Esophageal cancer in July 2013  in UK curtsey of  my Company NNPC.

Please do not think of this letter as one of those being sent around the world. In the past one year i have been donating my money to charity organizations. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, i cannot do this myself anymore.
I once asked two members of my family to close one of my accounts in the state and distribute the money to charity organizations in the state, but they kept the money to themselves. So, if family can do that, why not trust a total stranger.
I have one last bulk sum, $8.4 Million Dollars, that I have with a Depository Vault and I need you to retrieve this deposit and distribute it to charity organizations to help orphans around the world. I will set aside 30% for your time and service. I do not need this money anymore as i have a short time to live.The security company may have the money in their possession if i die in this condition.

Please reply me with honesty as soon as you receive this email. God be with you.

Regards,

Engr.Philip Raymond.

No comments: