Friday, April 18, 2014

Re: Good Day

Dearest one, I am Miss  Alima Mustafa foreign nationality of Libya, I am 19yrs old  and still schooling, my parents has gone to glory since 2010,Before the death of my parent they deposited the Sum of US$6,500,000:00m on a Fixed Deposit with a Finance Company in Ghana. Since after they died, life has been so difficult for me because am waiting for the maturity of the fixed deposit made, it is by the special grace of god that the Finance Company has agreed to release the fund to me due to co-family workers who almost killed me because of the money with the Finance Firm right now am for away from my family members because they are planning to kill me so that they can claim the money , and the Finance Firm summoned me to come forward with my own appointed guardianship or legal trustee for the claims of this Money. Due to my age and my status as a student, I cannot meet up with the legal processes which will facilitate the release of this fund, so I therefore bring this vital information to you believing that you will be of great assistance to me in transferring this fund to a foreign country for safety and for lucrative investment purposes for my future. All I required from you is to assist me and stand as my legal trustee and guardianship to receive this fund in any newly opened foreign account in your country to avoid loosing this money because that is only my hope in this life, because I am a foreigner and my parents are late and no more. however, all legal claims documents were given to me with acknowledgement from the Finance Firm. I have plans to continue my Education and invest in your country with your kind support in businesses like real estate  where the funds will keep growing for our benefit. Please contact me urgently for further vital details May god bless you Regards Miss Alima Mustafa

No comments: