Thursday, September 13, 2012

Urgent Request..j



From: James Mensah [mailto:j.mensah69@hotmail.com]
Subject: Urgent Request..j

Compliment,
I want to transfer to overseas some fund from a Bank in Ghana for investmant purpose, this will be for the benefit of both of us. I want to ask you to quietly look for
a reliable and honest person who will be capable and fit to provide either an  existing bank account or to set up a new Bank a/c immediately to
receive this money, even an empty a/c can serve to receive this money, as long  as you will remain honest to me till the end for this important
business trusting in you and believing in God that you will never let me down  either now or in future.
I want to transfer this money into a safe foreigners account abroad, but I don't know any foreigner, I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this
money can not be approved to a local person here, without valid international  foreign passport, but can only be approved to any foreigner
with valid international passport or drivers license and foreign a/c. I need your full co-operation to make this work fine, because the management is
ready to approve this payment to any foreigner who has correct information of this account, which I will give to you, upon your
positive response and once I am convinced that you are capable and will meet up with instruction of a key bank official who is deeply involved with me
in this business. I need your strong assurance that you will never, never let me down.
If interested reply back with the following:
1. Full name
2. Address
3.Tel/Fax nos.
5. Occupation
I look forward to hear from you soon.
Best regards,
James Mensah

No comments: