Thursday, September 13, 2012

URGENT ACTION HIGLY NEEDED...



From: Mr Jabbar Muti [mailto:jabbarmuti@gmail.com]
Subject: URGENT ACTION HIGLY NEEDED...



URGENT ACTION HIGLY NEEDED.
Dear Friend,

This message might meet you in utmost surprise, However, Its just my urgent need for a foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction, I am Mr Jabbar Muti. Personal Assistant Manager of African Development Bank (BOA) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. I want to inquire from you if you can handle this transaction for mutual benefits/life opportunity for you and me. The transaction is about seeking your consent to present you as the next of kin/ beneficiary of the US$5.6 Million Dollars,( Five Million, Six Hundred Thousand United State Dollars), and who is a customer to the bank where i work.

He was involved in the december 26th 2003 Benin plane crash in West Africa, with his family during their vacation journey. The Fund is currently in a suspense account awaiting claim, the bank made a public notice that they are ready to release this fund to any of his relatives abroad.

Therefore, by virtue of its nature as being utterly CONFIDENTIAL, top secret should be maintained please!,because i am still in the active service i do not need any form of implication especially now I'm in the verge of my retirement to endanger my career at last.

Since we got the information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines and laws.

In that regard, i decided to seek your consent for this prospective opportunity. Have it at the back of your mind, that the transaction does not involve any RISK, and does not need much engagement from you, since i am familiar with this kind of transaction being an insider.

Necessary modalities will be worked out to enable us carry out the fund claim under a legitimate arrangement. I have resolved to offer you 30% of the total fund, 10% for sundry expenses that may be incurred during the process of executing this transaction and 60% percent for me.

I will give you more details about the transaction when I receive your affirmative response, more clarification information. Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested.

I look forward to your earliest response
Regards and thanks,
Mr Jabbar Muti.

No comments: