Thursday, September 13, 2012

I NEED YOUR RESPOND



From: Frank George [mailto:fgeorge22@uymail.com]
Subject: I NEED YOUR RESPOND

Dear Sir/Madam,

I understand that receiving my email would come to you as a surprise because you do not know me. I am Mr Frank George; I formerly work with an OIL MERCHANT COMPANY IN LIBYA, PACKAGING AND EXPORTING DEPARTMENT OF CRUDE OIL PRODUCT TO FOREIGN COUNTRIES.

I got your contact through country short listed directory, I want you to help me claim this package that is already in overseas which I shipped through our LCB ACCREDITED COURIER AGENT but the contents of the package is $20,000,000.00 all in $100.00 bills, but the COURIER COMPANY does not know that it is money that I have in the package.

All I want you to do for me now is this give me your full names, mailing address, your private phone/mobile and fax number, I hope that at the end of  the day you will have 30% while 68% will  be for me and additional 2% for any expenses you incur.

If this arrangement is okay by you, you can indicate your interest by replying to my email for security reasons and modalities will be discussed as soon as you get back to me including sending of the keys to the boxes to you.

Yours Faithfully,

Frank George

No comments: