Friday, March 30, 2012

Re: Help For The Lee Privilege

Received: from n18.c06.mtsvc.net (n18.c06.mtsvc.net. [205.186.184.18])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id p7si8673378pbk.224.2012.03.29.09.31.54
        (version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
Received: from host81-136-161-238.in-addr.btopenworld.com ([81.136.161.238]:56866 helo=sesltduk.co.uk)
    by n18.c06.mtsvc.net with esmtpa (Exim 4.69)
    (envelope-from <info@mail.com>)
Received: from User ([70.99.178.68]) by sesltduk.co.uk with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Reply-To: <brocksoppemily@yahoo.com.hk>
From: "Mrs. Emily L. Brocksoop"<info@mail.com>
Subject: Re: Help For The Lee Privilege

Dear Friend,

I hope this mail gets to you in the best frame of mind. I am sorry if I am intruding into your privacy by contacting you through this means.  I actually got your email from your country's web email-directory and I decided to contact you and tell you the purpose of this message. I do hope you listen with your heart as you read through my "Letter". The fact is that I have been directed by the spirit of humanity to you hoping you will be fair enough to respond to this task that I shall be putting forward to you. As you rightly know, our today's world is governed by greed, wickedness, hostility and hatred. People no longer feel safe dealing with close friends, relatives, neighbors and loved ones and trust are often betrayed by people you least expected.

I am sorry for not introducing myself to you before now. I am Emily Leonie Brocksopp from the United Kingdom but I am now undergoing medical treatment for ovarian cancer in doctor's hospital in the Bahamas. I worked with the Saudi Aramco's for 30Years in Saudi Arabia for over a decade and I am married without a child. My Husband left Millions of British Pounds, Shares, Properties and Companies. He died after a brief illness that lasted for two weeks. I do not fancy racial discrimination and am not a religious fanatic so if you are one of those that thinks his or her religion or race is superior to that of other persons; please do me the favor of not replying this mail. I have spent 66 good years in this world and have witness the beautiful and ugly sides of life. I have learned not to view life from one perspective because life itself is very unpredictable. My reason for contacting you is to combine our ideas and dedication to touch the lives of the less-privilege in some part of the world so that a good nam

I am actually in the hospital sending this mail to you as I have experienced one trauma after the other. Medical experts have informed me I might never live to survive this ailment that has plagued the last few years of my life. This is because this deadly ailment has affected my vital organs and the Doctors told me I have less than 6 months on mother earth. Somehow, since the doctor had confirmed my situation that I will not live long, I have decided to give out my wealth/money to the poor. I have a cash Deposit sum of 25,500,000.00GBP (Twenty Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling) with my Bank in the United Kingdom. Presently, this money is still there and I will want to help the poor with it with your help by building an orphanage homes in my name for the less privilege babes. I now feel safer dealing with strangers than people I know due to constant betrayals I have received from loved ones and family members. Nowadays, only few people think about assisting orphanage homes and

With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the full details about this project. I will also issue a letter of authority, Power of Attorney and change of ownership certificate that will empower you as the original beneficiary of this fund through my Lawyer in the United Kingdom. I want you to always pray for me. My happiness is that I lived a life worthy of emulation. Whosoever that wants to serve the Almighty must serve him with all his heart, soul and in truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for an individual for this same purpose.

Thank you and May the Almighty God bless you.

Regards,
Mrs. Emily Leonie Brocksopp.
Private Email: emilybrock@gmx.co.uk



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have exactly the same letter of emily brocksoop. evenmore she give me the copy of her passport. I don't know why she did this, is it right or false ??

actually I don't care, but I'm curious also why These People wants to share big amount of money to the people that they don't know??