Friday, March 30, 2012

PARTNERSHIP INVESTMENT ENQUIRY.

Received: from sjdoutlook2.sjd.int (sjdlaw.com. [70.91.109.147])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id hx2si8440540igc.67.2012.03.24.10.10.59;
Received: from User ([208.65.97.204]) by sjdoutlook2.sjd.int with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Reply-To: <prince_sultan_bin@hotmail.com>
From: "Prince Sultan Bin Mohammad"<prince_sultan_bin@hotmail.com>
Subject: PARTNERSHIP INVESTMENT ENQUIRY.
Bcc:
Return-Path: prince_sultan_bin@hotmail.com

Attn: Friend/Partner,

With regards to my search for foreign investment, I wish to bring to your notice my interest to partner with you on a great business opportunity. I am Prince Sultan Bin Mohammad Bin Saud Al- Kabeer from Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA).

I am interested in exploring ways to establish business relationship with you. Kindly furnish me with full investment strategy and business proposal for my study.

Looking forward to a good working relationship with you.
Sincerely Yours,

Prince Sultan Bin Mohammad Bin Saud Al- Kabeer.
Email prince_sultan_bin@yahoo.com

No comments: