Monday, March 5, 2012

FROM: Philip Johnson

Received: from mail.shokalerkhabor.com ([202.40.188.30])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id o5si11776927pbd.328.2012.03.03.01.14.06;
Received: from mail.shokalerkhabor.com (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
    by mail.shokalerkhabor.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 6EE9936694DA;
Received: from 197.255.170.86
        (SquirrelMail authenticated user joy)
        by mail.shokalerkhabor.com with HTTP;
Subject: FROM: Philip Johnson
From: "Philip Johnson" <pjohnson2009@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: p_johnson.2012@hotmail.com
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Hello,

I know this letter may come to you as a surprise but i believe it is only
a day that people meet and become great friends/business partners. Before
Proceeding, i wish to introduce myself; I am Philip Johnson, with the
United Nations troop in Yemen, on war against terrorism. On 11th of
January I was deployed to work in Yemen on war against terrorism and
suicide bombers. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states
on the war against terrorism.

I believe you will maintain the trust and confidence of what i am about to
reveal to you. On the 2nd of February, It happened that I went for this
raid of terrorist here in Yemen with the men in my unit and luckily we
recovered the sum of USD10.2 Million, because the terrorist keep most of
their money at home for evil activities which they normally get through
illegal deals on crude oil. Based on the suffering we undergo in this evil
land here some of us do meet such luck. So I decided to take it as my
share for my stress here in this evil land filled with suicide bombers. I
deposited this money with the RED CROSS informing them that i am making
contact for the real owner of the box. It is now under my power to approve
whoever that will come forth for the money. Moreover the Red Cross are
waiting for me to come and inform them of the owner of the box.

I wish to use part of this money for charity purposes in Turkey, where we
have about 3 million Afghanistan refugees and Syria where we have
currently the highest numbers of refugees displaced as a result of war.
You need to visit such places. I want to invest the money on stock fish
from Norway to this refugees because base on my experience on battle
ground in this places, they lack a lot of fish and meat to add to their
meager and unpalatable meals which they get in little quantity just to
keep them living until God knows when the problem ends.

Instead of allowing these terrorists to get the money and spend it on
purchasing arms illegally from Russia and North Korea it is better
channeled to saving the world. So I need someone I could deal with on
trust and that is why i contacted you. If you accept, I will put you
forward as the beneficiary of the funds and transfer the money to you
because as a uniformed person and I cannot be parading with such an amount
so I need to present someone i can trust as the Owner/beneficiary.

I am an American and an intelligence officer and I have a 100% authentic
means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service. I just
need your acceptance and all is done. I have all the needed logistics in
place so you have nothing to worry about. Please if you are interested in
this transaction, then, I will give to you the complete details you need
for us to carry out this transaction successfully as all you need is to
follow my instructions and directives.

I believe I can trust you. Where we are now, we can only communicate
through our military communication facilities which are secured so nobody
can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you. I will only
be able reach you through email for now, because our calls might be
monitored, if you are interested to work wit me, then let me know so we
can proceed as time is very important to me. This money is my life and i
am willing to give you 30% of the total sum when the money arrives under
your custody. I wait for your response so we can proceed immediately. In
less than 7days the money should be in your safe custody, and then i will
come over to meet when we are out of the military base.

Regards,
Philip Johnson

No comments: