Tuesday, February 21, 2012

NOTE: FROM LIBYA

From: "Mohammad Karim" <btba@btconnect.com>
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 3:26 AM
Subject: NOTE: FROM LIBYA


Dear Friend,

I know this message will come to you as a surprise but is the real truth because I have suffered a lot to keep this asset belonging to the Libya Government's as secret but due to the pressure put on me by the United Nations investigators, I have decided to contact you in respect of this fund so that you can come for this fund as the beneficiary which is presently in a foreign account in United Kingdom.But I have tried my best for the fund to be remitted to a foreign account in any country so I need your acceptance to get this fund transferred to your account.

I will also update you that I was a Personal Assistant to the Finance Minister to the Libya President (Maummar Gaddafi) which this fund was deposited in my name in one of the banks in London and your next email will proof to me that you are ready to get this done together.The fund we are talking about is $18million which I have decided to share this fund with you.

I believe that you will act to my expectation so that both of us will share this fund together before the Libyan givernment will find out about this fund because I will present your name as the beneficiary of the fund. So update me immediately you receive this message.

The below listed details will be required if you are interested.

1.Full Name
2.Home Address
3.Direct Mobile number
4.Your Occupation
5.Age

Your urgent reply will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Mr. Mohammad Karim

No comments: