Wednesday, November 2, 2011

YOU HAVE A MESSAGE From Esthe Kouadio A.....e

Received: from debo1.co.cc ([173.0.62.155]) by SNT0-MC3-F27.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Received: from [95.143.198.92] (unknown [95.143.198.92])
    by debo1.co.cc (Postfix) with ESMTP id 9D05490D84E0;
From: Esther Aimee KOUADIO <e@yahoo.com>
To: Undisclosed-Recipients:;
Reply-To: eakouadio@yahoo.co.jp
Subject: YOU HAVE A MESSAGE From Esthe Kouadio A.....e


Hi,
I am introducing my self as Miss. Esther Aimee KOUADIO, the only Daughter of late Mr. and Mrs AMENAN KOUADIO, I wish to request for your assistance in a financial Transaction.

And I wish to invest in Manufacturing and real estate management in your country.


I have $6.5M (Six million Five hundred thousand United States dollars). To invest in your country, and I will require your assistance in helping me stand as my foreign guardian to claim this (Consignment)out from security company to your country,


The consignment was deposited in Africa and was letter lifted to Europe where the consignment is now under the care of the security company diplomat in Europe . I will be gladly to give you 25% out of the total sum for your honest assistance.


Please it's very important you contact me immediately on my private e-mail for further explanation on the whole entire work plan contact me on my private email below ( eakouadio@yahoo.co.jp  )

Awaiting your immediate response

Regards
Esther

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1 ek (54,1 KB)

Karşıdan yükle
Slayt gösterisi göster (1)
|
Zip olarak karşıdan yükle
Dear Erol,

Thanks for your email respond and also sorry for my late reply. I appreciate your willingness and kind gesture for more information concerning my proposed to be setup in a profit oriented/lucrative location in your great country, or any where as you suggest.
I am very delighted to brief you, on my sincere and optimistic interest to accomplish this dream with you as my investment manager the Directors in the nearest future. I would like to tell you this - Your status and calling is a big added advantage, though all that is required of you is your utmost concentration and attention to this transaction.

I would like to apply through this medium for your co-operation and to secure an opportunity to invest with you in your country with my inheritance . My name is Miss. Esther Aimee Kouadio, single; I was born in the year 1991 and from a country called Ivory Coast in West Africa. My mother died just after my birth by operation and i have been with my father who refuses to marry a second wife all through. Most unfortunately for me, my father died past year December 2010 by his political opponent when the initial crises and violence broke out. My late father who is also a dealer of gold and diamond before his sudden; I have his death certificate on my possession now,


Fortunately for me, my father made a deposit of ( $ 6, 400, 000) Six million four hundred thousand united states dollars(USD) with my name as his next of kin /her in Security company here, Even their family members are not aware of. Nobody have an idea that my father deposited this huge amount of money in Security Custody, Even the Management of the company does not know the actual content of the box, because my father deposited the consignment as family valuable items and instructed the company to ship the consignment box in Europe for his investment purposes, But death could not allow my father to complete his mission for the investment of the money in Europe.


During the time of deposit, my late father Had agreement with the Security Company that the Diplomatic Box will not be given directly to me until I'm about 25 years of age.
My main problem now is that; I am not up to age so they only gave me two options and I have only one choice to claim the consignment out from their custody; according to the terms and agreement.

(1) I must be at the age of 25 years old before they will release the consignment to me .


(2) I must present my foreign guardian if I cannot wait till I clock the age of 25 years old,


As you can see, I am still a young girl of only 21 years old; I believe and also have the right to choose anybody of my choice to stand as my foreign guardian; that is where you come in to help me retrieve the consignment out from security custody. I will relocate to meet with you once the consignment box is with you in your country; so I can start a new life and also complete my education, Please come to my rescue immediately and God will reward you. I am ready to compensate you with 25% OUT of the total amount if you like, we can also go into partnership with my money. will also need is your ideas on how this money will be invested, properly managed and the type of investment the money will invest in your position because this money is my only hope to start a new life.


I will also expect you to send me your complete contact information, Your names, Country, City, Tel, Fax, Address included your drivers license, If possible, send me your national identification card to enable me go and introduce you to the local security company here as my foreign guardian who will claim the consignment on my behalf, and after that I will direct you on how you will communicate with the company for the release of the consignment box to you in your country without any problem. PLEASE you are capable to ask question in area you did not understand to enable me clarify you once more

I seriously hoping to hear from you,


Regards
Esther