Friday, November 4, 2011

From: Jeffrey Noah

Received: from mail.lcnet.kiev.ua ([91.197.252.33])
Received: by mail.lcnet.kiev.ua (Postfix, from userid 81)
    id 22B18434BED;
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: From: Jeffrey Noah
From: Jeffrey NOAH <onlinecaller700@gmail.com>
Reply-To: jeffnoah01_laposte@superposta.com

--
DATE: 01/11/2011
From: Jeffrey Noah
Dear Beneficiary/Owner

Regarding Consignment Reference CODE: FMP232BN, REG: 0229BJ and Batch
Number 55674.

How are you today.  I hope you are in good shape. I am Delivery Agent
Jeffrey Noah and I have been mandated to deliver your
Compensation/Inheritance payment consignment BOX to your doorpost and I am
currently at the airport. 

I am presently in North Carolina.  I arrived Charlotte Douglas
International Airport's Main Terminal, North Carolina at about 10:15AM this
morning but I am finding it difficult to call you due to the fault that my
handheld developed which caused screen malfunction and my inability to
access my address book.

You should therefore as a matter of urgency reconfirm your current
delivery address as follows: 
1. Your full name
2. Your current address
3. Your current telephone/mobile number
4. Your passport/national id no
5. Your nearest airport

Your consignment have been identified but I'm required to give them your
Identification Clearance Invoice Certificate (ICI) before they will allow
me to proceed further with the delivery.  

Attached below is a copy of my International Passport and the relevant
clearance documents issued.  I have booked for my departure here to proceed
to your airport, I also attach my e-ticket for your perusal.


           ***************************************

                     CONSIGNMENT VITAL INFORMATION

           ***************************************

PACKAGE DELIVERY CODES
REG NO: 0229BJ, RECEIPT NO: 339331, BATCH NO: 55674, RELEASE CODE NO:
0763.

PACKAGE DESCRIPTION:
TYPE:  DIPLOMATIC, DIMENSION:  L: W: H / 21:20:13 CM, COLOUR: BRONZE,
ESTIMATED VALUE: $3M - 5M USD

NOTE that I will ask for your Passport, Driver's license or Int'l ID card
as form of identity prior the release of the consignment to you so be at
alert once I give you my flight schedule and leave your telephone lines
open.  My passport number is A1023339.

Thank you for your kind understanding and cooperation.  Please respond now
Email: jeffnoah01_laposte@superposta.com and give me a call ASAP on (704)
464-8816

Best Regards,

Jeffrey Noah
(704) 464-8816

No comments: