Wednesday, November 16, 2011

From: Captain Hamid Amin

Received: from 41-210-1-168-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh ([41.210.1.168] helo=User)
    by server1.nanogroup.net with esmtpsa (TLSv1:AES256-SHA:256)
    (Exim 4.69)
    (envelope-from <captainhaminamin@gmail.com>)
Reply-To: <captainhaminamin@hotmail.com>
From: "Captain Hamin Amin"<captainhaminamin@gmail.com>
Subject: From: Captain Hamid Amin



10/19/2011

Dear Sir,


In the name of Allah, The Gracious, The Almighty and The Merciful, I
greet you. My greetings is now coming from Madrid Spain where I am
presently taking refuge under an anonymous name for fear of being
identified.



I am Captain Hamid Amin a confidant and personal assistant to Saif Islam
Gaddafi who is presently wanted for war crimes and crimes against
humanity by the ICC and the Tripoli Government.


I am no longer with him nor working for him or his father. But
before I parted ways with him, I had sized an opportunity to abandon
the then ruling junta and made away with large sums of money and
precious stones as part of the juntas looting of the treasury in Tripoli.
Immediately I was able to lay my hands on these funds and the
precious stones, I find my way to Spain through one of the
connections I had while I was in Government. Today I am proud to
inform you that I presently have with this Agent the sum of United
States Dollars – Seventy Seven Million, One hundred and Thirty Thousand,
Only in Cash and Precious stones valued at over Three Million Euros. All
these were insured as highly classified.



My reason for contacting you now is for you to assist me in the safe
keeping, investing and security these stones and cash in your name so as
to avoid my direct linkage to the funds.


In view of this, I shall be glad to receive your investment and safe
keeping proposals in projects that will help both our lives and that of
our families.



I advise you to contact Mr. Boris Blades Dobrynia by email: bdobrynia@inbox.ru
or by telephone +34 632 711 205. She is a diplomat who has assisted me to
move the funds to Madrid and deposit it in a security vault. For your
information, He does not know the real content of the consignment as I declared
it as a personal belonging.


I am only contacting you in TRUST believing that you would not be a
sale out. Please kindly state your terms and Conditions so that we can
deliberate on it . You shall also be willing and eager to meet with me and
the Agent in Madrid after reaching consensus with each other. I have given
this letter to a friend of mine who is traveling out of Spain to assist me to send
it to you due to security reasons. I prefer not to communicate by phone either.



Awaiting your response.


Captain Hamin Amin

No comments: