Friday, October 28, 2011

Subject: None

From: kemalbeydemir@mynet.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2011 2:15 AM
Subject:

        DEAR COMPETENT,

There are a lot of secret camera which in my house in my toilet,in my bedroom, in my bathroom at my clothes and in my eye glasses from 2002 until now.In turkey businessman Yahya Kigili and his son Avni Kigili spy me 7 days and 24 hours.

I apply to public  prosecutor at many times.But public  prosecutor of turkey doesn't do something until now.They know where I am and my life is in hell by the Yahya Kigili and Fetullah Gülen's friends .they put urine of bottle on my road.somebody drives car direct on me.somebody threaten me sometimes. I always see disabled human on my road.thus they destroy my psycholgy .prostitute  always disturb me.somebody blaspheme to my father and mother. A lot of people laugh to me. This psychology war are doing by Yahya Kigili in 2002-2006. from the 2007 this  psychology war is doing by the fetullah gülen and newspaper's man which name is Zaman.fetullah gülen's friends threaten me  everytime.

I apply  to prime minister TAYYIP ERDOGAN , president of the republic ABDULLAH GÜL, Office of the prosecutor, justice  minister  and police department, All of them didn't do anything.

I want you to help me.

YOURS FAITHFULLY



CIVIL  ENGINEER

KEMAL BEYDEMIR

ISKENDER AGA M. NASIR BEY S. ÇIÇEK  A.

NO:3 D:7 34080      FATIH/ISTANBUL/TURKEY

2 comments:

Postindustrialculture said...

Got this in Manchester England in Feb 2012.

Postindustrialculture said...

Received in Manchester, UK. Feb 2012.