Thursday, October 6, 2011

Subject: (none)

Received: from mail09.syd.optusnet.com.au (mail09.syd.optusnet.com.au [211.29.132.190])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id q17si5029338anm.82.2011.09.16.16.05.53
        (version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
Received: from localhost.localdomain (webmail09.syd.optusnet.com.au [211.29.132.123])
    by mail09.syd.optusnet.com.au (8.13.1/8.13.1) with ESMTP id p8GN5mR0007214;
Received: from  ([120.140.12.91]) by webmail09.syd.optusnet.com.au with
    http (user=aims66@optusnet.com.au);
From: "Mrs. Jennifer Rogers" <mrsjennifer50@ymail.com>
Reply-To: mrsjennifer50@yahoo.com.hk



Dear Beloved in Christ,

It is by the grace of God that I received Christ,
having known the truth; I had no choice than to
do what is lawful and just in the sight  of God for
eternal life and in the sight of man for witness
of God &  His Mercies and glory upon my life.

I am Mrs.Jennifer Rogers,the wife of Mr.Kenneth
Rogers,both of  us are citizens of the united
state of America. my husband worked  with the
Chevron/Texaco in Hong Kong for twenty years
before he  died in the year 2003.We were
married for ten years without a child.  My
Husband died after a brief illness that lasted for
only four days.  Before his death we both got
born-again as dedicated Christians.

Since his death I decided not to  re-marry or get
a child outside my matrimonial home which the
Bible is strongly against.When my late husband
was alive he deposited the sum of 7.5 Million 
Dollars (Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand
Dollars) with a Bank in Asia.Presently, this
money is still with the Bank and the
management just wrote me as the beneficiary
that our account has  been DORMANT and if I,
as the beneficiary of the funds, do not  re-
activate the account; the funds will be
CONFISCATED or I rather  issue a letter of
authorization to somebody to receive it on my 
behalf (note that you need to activate his
account) as I can  not  come over.

Presently, I'm in a hospital in Hong Kong where
I have  been undergoing treatment for throat
cancer. have since lost my ability to talk and my
doctor  told me that  I have only a few weeks to
live.It is my last wish to see this money
distributed to charity organizations and NGO
anywhere in the World in helping human
race.Because relatives and friends have 
plundered so much of my wealth since my
illness, I cannot live with  the agony of
entrusting this huge responsibility to any of
them.Please, I beg you in the name of God to
help me  Stand-in as the beneficiary and collect
the Funds from the Bank.I want a person that is
God-fearing who will use this money to fund 
churches,orphanages and widows propagating
the word of God and to ensure that the house of
God is maintained.

The Bible made us to understand that blessed
is the hand that giveth. I took this decision
because I don't have any child that will  inherit
this money and my husband's relatives I await
your quick response to this mail as this is my
last wish to see this funds transferred before my
Death.

Please my beloved for further communication
on how we are going to conclude this,
Remain Blessed.
Your Sister in Christ,
Mrs. Jennifer Rogers.

No comments: