Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A ONCE IN A LIFE TIME FINANCIAL OPPORTUNITY.

Received: from relay43.ocn.ad.jp (relay43.ocn.ad.jp. [122.28.30.163])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id v1si4947712ics.48.2011.10.14.11.22.56;
Received: from mv-osn-hcb007.ocn.ad.jp (mv-osn-hcb007.ocn.ad.jp [118.23.180.69])
    by relay43.ocn.ad.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP id 7317A1E7B0;
Received: from mzcstore001.ocn.ad.jp (mv-osn-hcb007 [118.23.180.69])
    by mv-osn-hcb007.ocn.ad.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP id 50A0629C364;
From: FLORENCE CAMPBEL <makira@coral.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: FLORENCE CAMPBEL <flocampbellflo404@gmail.com>
Subject: A ONCE IN A LIFE TIME FINANCIAL OPPORTUNITY.
X-Originating-IP: [118.23.178.12]
To: undisclosed-recipients:;


Hello,


Good day to you and hope you are fine. I apologize for disturbing your privacy but however, if you read very well and grant me audience and follow my instructions very well, we will be on our way to a great fortune.  My name is FLORENCE CAMPBEL. I am a caregiver and Nanny. I have been working with a family ( ROBBINSON'S FAMILY) for more than eight (8) years now. We live in Manchester city, United Kingdom before my boss got a contract job with an oil firm to work in Africa Nigeria. The Family traveled down to Africa with me because of the good relationship that existed between me and the family as they found it difficult to trust and to have another person work for them.


We have stayed here in Africa four three (3) years but recently, two (2) months ago, tragedy happened, the house we lived here caught fire and some parts of the building were engulfed by fire while we were asleep in the night. Unfortunately, the bedroom were my boss and the wife slept was badly affected and in the process, my boss and the wife were burnt to death. The other room were their only son, 8 months Donald was also affected and the fire affected the baby but he was lucky to survived it but with serious wounds all over his body. I was sleeping in the room next to the Kitchen and luckily, God saved me before the light was put off. My boss and the wife has since been buried here in Africa because they were burnt beyond recognition.


Now, I have searched through the cabinet in the dining room and have found out that my late boss has some huge amount of money totaling about Eleven Million Dollars (11 Million Dollars) stocked in a bank here and may be confiscated by the bank if nobody comes up to claim the money. I have made contact with his personal lawyer on how this money will be transferred to a third party for security reasons, a third party whom I do not really know and will not be able to trace or locate after the transfer and after we shared the money because after that, we never met. This is a clean cool deal and all you have to do is to indicate interest and be serious for the transfer because the Lawyer has assured me that once I get a serious person non resident in United Kingdom for secrecy reasons, that the money can be transferred to the person but we have to agree well on the percentage of sharing the money.


I like to state here that once you receive the money and send me my own percentage, I will use my own to take care of Baby Donald and also to better my life and probably relocate to another country and after we shared the money, I would not have anything to do with you again and will never contact you again, I will just be in the world of my own. It is better for me to see that this money is shared between me and someone I never knew than to fold hands and watch one stupid bank to confiscate this money. The percentage of sharing the money will be thus if you agree to facilitate the transfer to you:


A) YOU WILL TAKE 40% OF THE MONEY.
B) YOU WILL SEND ME 55% OF THE MONEY.
C) THE REMAINING 5% WILL BE FOR ANY EXPENSES YOU INCUR WHILE PROCESSING THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY.


Furthermore, if you are really interested in this once in a life time financial opportunity, you can reach me on my emails -- flocampbellflo@gmail.com OR florencecampbellflo@hotmail.com and I will give you all useful information and instructions on what to do and how to contact the Lawyer. I will also send you photos of my late boss and his wife and also the burnt baby Donald but for my own security reasons since I do not want to have anything to do with you after the money has been transferred to you and you send me my own percentage, I will not show you my own photo.


Have a wonderful time and make haste now while the sun shines so that we can seal up this opportunity. We live in a very simple and mysterious world where anything can happen at anytime and I believe that this is our destiny. I await your quick response.


Regards,

FLORENCE CAMPBELL.

No comments: