Friday, October 28, 2011

Dear Friend

Subject:     Dear Friend
Date:     Fri, 14 Oct 2011 16:39:02 +0000
From:     Mr. Islam Saeed El-sayed <mr.islamsaeedel-sayed@law.info.com>
Reply-To:     mr.islamsaeedel-sayed@hotmail.com
Organization:     LL.B, Attorney-at-Law
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;


--
Dear Friend,

I know this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never meet
before, but you need not to worry as I am using the only secured and
confidential medium available to seek for your foreign assistance in a
business.My name is Mr.Islam Saeed El-sayed LL.B, Attorney-at-Law and
Legal Adviser.Am a close Legal Consultant to the Family of Embattled
Libyan President Muammar Gaddafi.Am a senior Attorney in Tuni Law Firm
based in Libya.I am currently in border town of Maradi between Niger
and Nigeria.Check our website to see my profile
on..http://www.tumilawfirm.com.

As you are aware,there is a conflict going on Libya presently,the
rebel have toppled the  Government headed by my Boss President Muammar
Gaddafi,because of this conflict,the United States and the UN has long
asked the President to resign and in regards to this,they have declared
'a no fly Zone to Libya.(Watch CNN on the latest happening in
Libya).The rebels have already taken over some states and they are
coming closer to Sirte the homestead of the former leader.

There is this Security Vault Companies I assisted the Ghadaffi family
to Deposit fund with and i have the documents presently with me:
One in Asia and the second one in Europe.

I need your assistance to transfer this funds for subsequent
investments in your country as everybody is fleeing the country for
safety.All am asking from you is to give me your trust that you can
handle this transaction and i will give you the details and proof of
this funds.

This message should be reserved for your self only for security reason
as all the Aides to the Ghadaffi and that of his family are placed on
very tight Security.If you are interested in this transaction,you have
to reply me immediately as this has to be done fast and there after,i
will meet you up in your country for investments.25% of the funds will
be yours,8% will be for expenses and 2% will be for Logistics.The funds
amount and all the details will be known to you on your acceptance,and
forward me your details immediately.

N:B..In my company website on..http://www.tumilawfirm.com,you will see
my contact details right there on my profile,please do not contact me
through the website for security.Am giving you a private email to
contact me,please if you are not interested in this proposal,kindly
discard this message.I awaits your reply.

Mr. Islam Saeed El-sayed
LL.B, Attorney-at-Law

No comments: