Tuesday, October 18, 2011

ATTENTION

From: Arif Bin Ahmed [mailto:b.arifbinahmed1@web.de]
Subject:  ATTENTION





Dear 



With due maximum respect, I crave your indulgence knowing that this proposal will be a surprise to you. I have no option but to contact you. I couldn't wait when I saw your contact as I was preparing a feasibility studies for an employment firm.

My name is Barrister Arif Bin Ahmed, I am an in-house lawyer with Ministry of Finance,Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. I shall really like to discuss a deal with you, and I suppose you are in a better position to ensure its success. It's a deal that will benefit you and me if you accept this proposal. I have contacted you to assist in distributing the money left behind by my late client to escape confiscation or declared un-serviceable by the bank in which the Fourteen Million, Forty Two Thousand, United States Dollars [US$14,042,000.00] is deposited. The bank where this huge amount is lodged has issued me a notice to contact the next-of-kin to this fund or the account will be confiscated.



As the custodian to this fund, the bank has issued a final notification to me to come up with the next of kin/ beneficiary of this fund to enable them effect the transfer. This fund will be declared unserviceable by the bank if I fail to produce the next of kin within the stipulated time frame since the final notification has been issued. This is the more reason I need you urgently since you share the same SURNAME with my late client

I just need your consent so that I can facilitate the transfer of this fund into your bank account. All plans and procedures are already in place and it is 100% risk-free. This would be done under a legitimate arrangement that would protect you from any breach of the law. Hence all legal protocols shall be observed.

When you show interest in this deal, then I shall give you comprehensive information about the procedures and the master plan.

Best regards.



Barr,Arif Bin Ahmed

Principal Attorney


This message is meant solely for the intended recipient. If you have received this message in

No comments: