Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Re: Treat As Very Important

Received: from mailout01.t-online.de (mailout01.t-online.de [194.25.134.80])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id y10si22736faj.188.2011.08.09.08.32.46;
Received: from fwd01.aul.t-online.de (fwd01.aul.t-online.de )
    by mailout01.t-online.de with smtp
    id 1Qqo9B-0002SS-NO;
Received: from User (r4Ni2uZ1ZtlBnvOtON7KlGY5T1ctUvMlGym2G8tJbOG3G1WP1gwsOp-H1WYX0iGnHYpHONK5bN@[82.229.162.40]) by fwd01.t-online.de
    with esmtp id 1Qqo5D-0ABdL60;
Reply-To: <mrs.wilfordyor010@skymail.mn>
From: "Joy Wilford" <raul@w4s369yak.homepage.t-online.de>
Subject: Re: Treat As Very Important

FROM MRS. JOY WILFORD OF NETHERLANDS
PLEASE ENDEAVOR TO USE IT ON CHURCHES AND ORPHANAGES

Dear In The Lord,

May almighty God bless you and your family, sorry I have to contact you this way, My name is Joy and I am married to Dr.Franklyn Wilford, who worked with Netherlands Embassy here in United Kingdom for nine years before his death on December 2009.We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death, we were both born again Christians. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of ?7.6 Million pounds with a Bank in London.

Presently, this money is still with the bank here in london. And the management just wrote me as the beneficiary to step  forward  for claims of my late husband  FUND, or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody  to receive it on mine behalf since if I can not come because of my health problem,right now I'm with my laptop in a hospital where I have been undergoing  treatment for cancer which had indicated by my Doctor that I would not last for the next four months according to his statement.

It is my last wish to see this money distributed to charity organizations, churches hence my husband's relatives have plundered so  much of our wealth since my husband's death and my illness too.  I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge  responsibility to any of them. Please, I beg you in the name of God to help me and utilize the above mentioned funds and its interest and distribute it accordingly.

Having knowns my Condition I decided to donate this fund to church or a Christian individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here. I want a person that has God fearing in him/her. Someone that will use this money on  churches, or orphanages etc propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained.

As soon As I receive your reply I shall write to bank the Fund is  being deposited by my late Husband. I will Also issue you a letter of authorization that will empower You as the rightful beneficiary next of kim to my late husband fund, I want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord is my Shepherd Please I don’t need any telephone Communication in this regard because of my health and the presence of my husband's  relatives around me always. I don’t want them to know about this Development. Any delay in your Reply will give me room in  searching for a church or Christian individual for this same purpose so your urgent response is needed immediately.

Kindly you reply direct to my private email for further details(joywilford1@one.co.il)

Yours Sister in the Lord,

Mrs. Joy Wilford

No comments: