Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hello Dear,

Received: from nm23-vm1.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com (nm23-vm1.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com [98.139.213.141])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id t9si225151vcv.0.2011.08.09.14.35.37;
Received: from [98.139.212.144] by nm23.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP;
Received: from [98.139.211.200] by tm1.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP;
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by smtp209.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP;
Received: from User (kornilina4@66.162.204.180 with login)
        by smtp209.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP;
Reply-To: <kornilina101@blumail.org>
From: "From Mrs.Lyudmila Kornilina"<kornilina4@att.net>
Subject: Hello Dear,

Hello Dear,


My warm greetings to you. Do take this email as real and contribution to
humanity development. This is not an easy task due to my health
condition and that is the main reason why I contacted you after viewing
your profile from the international directory. Not actually that you are
the best with my intellectual grading but I was driven to contact you
from the innermost being. And that was my main reason for getting to
you. Please do not be offended and I will understand completely if you
cannot be of assistance to me.


My name is Mrs.Lyudmila Kornilina; I am a dying woman who has decided to
donate what I have to you for humanity services. I am 57 years old and I
was diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years ago immediately after the
death of my husband who has left me everything he worked for and because
the doctors told me I will not live longer than some weeks because of my
health.

I decided to WILL/donate the sum of $3,500 000 (Three million, five
hundred thousand dollars) to you for the good work of humanity and also
to help the motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of
the widows.I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you
abundantly and please use the funds well and always extend the good work
to others.Here is the Contact information of one of my Attorneys below:


Advocate Carmol 
Mr. Mark Carmol
Phone:+31645725191
Email:AdvocCarmol@blumail.org


Tell him that I have assigned $3,500 000 (Three million, five hundred


thousand dollars) to you and I have also notified him. I know I don't
know you but I have been directed to do this.
NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until
the task is accomplished as I don't want anything that will jeopardize

my wishes.


From Mrs.Lyudmila Kornilina You can reply to my private email:kornilina101@blumail.org

No comments: