Monday, August 15, 2011

Write back soon

Received: from smtp6.freeserve.com (smtp6.freeserve.com [193.252.22.192])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id ev16si2683737wbb.55.2011.07.21.08.17.06;
Received: from smtp6.freeserve.com (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by mwinf3621.me.freeserve.com (SMTP Server) with ESMTP id 4B80070063CB;
Received: from me-wanadoo.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by mwinf3621.me.freeserve.com (SMTP Server) with ESMTP id 3F25F700637E;
Received: from me-wanadoo.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by mwinf3621.me.freeserve.com (SMTP Server) with ESMTP id 2FEDC70063C6;
Received: from User (unknown [89.193.131.245])
by mwinf3621.me.freeserve.com (SMTP Server) with SMTP id 964CC700637F;
Reply-To: <Farmerbox@9.cn>
From: "Keith Farmer"<keithf@9.cn>
To: 20@me.freeserve.com
Subject: Write back soon

I am a staff of Barclays Bank London. I am writing on behalf of my client following an Opportunity in my office that will be of immense benefit to my client and us. My client was a top government official in another country, who banked with us in the UK. I was his personal Banker, who kept all this accounts and monitored all his investment for him here in the UK.

My client's bank account with us has been frozen due to some diminutive investigation on my client. My client is a very rich man, worth over $4 billion US Dollars. A lot of these funds are frozen in different accounts due to the reason I gave above, and we need to transfer some funds to an unnamed account only I and my client know about, into your account. The above fund is not connected with arms, drugs or money laundering.

Now! All we need from you is to let us know if you are interested before we give you more information. The amount in question is very large so you alone cannot receive this cash. I intend to use 4-5 people to conclude this transfer and the process shouldn't take more than 5 days. For transparency I will fully outline the sharing pattern, we have agreed to give you a non-negotiable 10%, of the total money transferred and believe me, it is a lot of cash.
Note: this transaction is confidential and risk free. Please note that all necessary arrangement for the smooth transfer of these funds to you has been finalized. We will discuss much in details when I receive your response.

Please get in touch with me urgently by this private E-mail: Farmerbox@9.cn


Best regards

Mr. Keith


No comments: