Monday, August 15, 2011

Viable Business Credit

Received: from smtp6.freeserve.com (smtp6.freeserve.com [193.252.22.190])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id u67si1969570weq.19.2011.07.21.00.59.23;
Received: from me-wanadoo.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by mwinf3601.me.freeserve.com (SMTP Server) with ESMTP id 54C32700A79B;
Received: from me-wanadoo.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by mwinf3601.me.freeserve.com (SMTP Server) with ESMTP id 469A5700A7BB;
Received: from User (unknown [109.181.200.122])
by mwinf3601.me.freeserve.com (SMTP Server) with SMTP id DC7F1700A79B;
Reply-To: <fidelnabali@contractor.net>
From: "Dr.Fadel Nabil Ali"<info@emirate.ae>
Subject: Viable Business Credit
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Assalamualaikum,

With regards to my search for foreign investment, I wish to bring to your notice my interest to partner with you on a great business opportunity. I am from United Arab Emirate (UAE), a business manager and an entrepreneur; I will like to invest in any lucrative business and one that supports the earth going Green.

I have made several investments recently that were not successful, but this is the risk of the business of investment and will like to invest in a calculated viable risk for the right business with a nice profit return on my capital for a time frame of five years or less. I like ambitious and visionary business partners who are willing to go the extra mile to ensure success when required. I am willing to invest independently or by a group of my investment partners if the funds required is beyond the risk I am willing to invest.

I am interested in investing in an exciting business, start-up, cash flow and asset or equipment finance, if you are interested in exploring ways to establish business relationship with me, kindly furnish me with your full investment strategy and business proposal for my study.

I look forward to receiving your investment/finance requirements.
Contact Email: fidelnabali@contractor.net

My Regards,
Dr.Fadel Nabil Ali


No comments: