Thursday, August 18, 2011

REPLY

Subject: REPLY
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 13:13:25 +0100
From: Peter morka<petermorka00011@yahoo.co.jp>
Reply-To: <petermorka00012@yahoo.co.jp>


ENGR. PETER MORKA

Dear Sir/Ma,

I was the Chairman of the Contract Award Committee,
Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources, Nigeria I am in search
of a reputable person who will assist me in the collection of (US$15.3M)
FIFTEEN MILLION, THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS.
And subsequent investment in properties in your country. You will be required to:

(1) Assist in the clearing of the said sum.
(2) Advise on lucrative areas for investment

If you decide to render your service to me in this. I HAVE AGREED
TO SHARE THE MONEY AS FOLLOWS: 30% for you while 70% is for me. If this
is okay by you, mail your address and private Telephone for easy communication.

Respectfully,

ENGR. PETER MORKA


No comments: