Thursday, August 18, 2011

Re:

From: Diane Munger [mailto:dianemunger@live.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2011 4:01 AM
To: gary.muir@communities.qld.gov.au
Subject: Re:



Good Evening, so I was bored out of my mind and ended up pretty much hooked on ABCs hometown career section late last saturday and learned about a brand new self-employed job that lets retired school teachers consistently bring home up to $1100 every few days so of course they did not really know if i should believe most of it for a while yet for some reason we really had to give it a try and thankfully I did because I've actually made $457.28 by my 1st day trying. Its actually simple Ive already gotten paid right into my bank... it's definently the greatest oppurtunity thats happened to me in my life.



Here's the page: AOL Researches The Hottest Self Employed Jobs px6 I really think nearly anyone that has access to a computer can do the work so thats why I'm informing all our new friends & fam.. I'd like you to start and make lots of money your self.. also share this email with everyone you know that needs to make more cash so that we can all recover from this nightmare of an economy!!

Fears the thought of being burdened with the "soul" of anything.

on the other. The leader of the gypsies, a splendid looking



** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE **

This communication may contain information that is confidential, legally privileged or exempt from disclosure and is not intended for distribution beyond the intended recipient without the sender's consent. If you have received this email in error or are not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination or copying of this information is strictly prohibited. Anyone who receives this communication in error should immediately notify the sender, delete the communication and destroy any printed copies. Thank you for your cooperation.



"You are quite right. I did not trust you because I did not imputed it to some disorder in my brain." I answered, "it was



better upon the public, impose the grossest falsities on the

No comments: