Saturday, August 6, 2011

Re: Hello

Received: from smtp5.freeserve.com ([193.252.22.159])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id fl15si18619821wbb.1.2011.07.07.04.37.15;
Received: from smtp5.freeserve.com (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by mwinf3432.me.freeserve.com (SMTP Server) with ESMTP id 9C6AD70019FE;
Received: from me-wanadoo.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by mwinf3432.me.freeserve.com (SMTP Server) with ESMTP id 911957000B0A;
Received: from me-wanadoo.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by mwinf3432.me.freeserve.com (SMTP Server) with ESMTP id 8113D7000AC4;
Received: from User (unknown [109.180.146.146])
by mwinf3432.me.freeserve.com (SMTP Server) with SMTP id A7C7E7000B0A;
Reply-To: <mrurmarek@careceo.com>
From: "Mr. Urbanski Marek"<urmarek02@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Hello
To: undisclosed-recipients:;


Dear friend,

I am sorry for this unsolicited email. Please take time to read my letter carefully; I?m sure you will understand the necessity for my actions. I have a profiling sum in excess of ?30M (Thirty Million Euros) which I seek your partnership in accommodating.

INTRODUCTION OF MYSELF:
I am Mr. Urbanski Marek, I was the Personal Assistance to Late Mr. Andrzej Kremer, former Poland Deputy Foreign Minister who just died in a plane crash that involved the Poland President, his Wife and other top government functionaries including my Boss (Andrzej Kremer, Deputy Foreign Minister). Below are sites from BBC and other international reporters as regards my story;
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8613884.stm
http://www.economist.com/blogs/charlemagne/2010/04/polands_plane_crash
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/article7094224.ece

SOURCE OF FUNDS:
My boss handed over the documents of the above quoted sum to me before he left for that very last trip. Meanwhile, the funds have already been deposited with a financial institution somewhere in the United Kingdom (undisclosed for now).

YOUR ROLE:
All I want from you is to stand as the beneficiary of the above quoted sum. I will arrange for the documents which will enable legal and hitch free transfer of the sum to you. You will be rewarded with 30% of the total sum for your partnership. All I require is your honest co-operation and I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please accept my apologies, keep my confidence and disregard this email if you do not appreciate this proposition I have offered you.If interested, please reply through my private email: mrurmarek@careceo.com

In my next email to you, I will send you more details and sites to ascertain my claims. Note that this transaction is 100% legal and risk free.

Thank you very much for your time. I look forward to hearing from you soonest.

Regards,
Mr. Urbanski Marek.

No comments: