Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Please I need your attention(Reminder)

Received: from houndmail.macc.edu (houndmail.macc.edu [198.209.215.1])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id r8si16992178ibm.131.2011.07.10.10.30.08;
Received: from houndmail.macc.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1] (may be forged))
by houndmail.macc.edu (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id p6ABWJBH015864;
Received: (from apache@localhost)
by houndmail.macc.edu (8.13.8/8.13.8/Submit) id p6ABW1GK015840;
To: j.bouche09@aol.com
Subject: Please I need your attention(Reminder)
From: "J. Boucher" <132646@houndmail.macc.edu>
Reply-to: "J. Boucher" <j.boucher09@aol.com>


Sir,

Thanks for giving me your attention. However, some impostures invaded my
privacy. kindly contact me via this e-mail: (j.boucher09@aol.com) . As a
good business Man; I seek your mutual understanding over this project.

From my point of view; I see no success in any business without mutual
understanding and trust between the partners involved; most especially if
the project must do with imposing Legitimacy/ Legal backup.

Also be informed that I have not contacted you; to joke over your
intelligent or personality. Please be serious and transparent as we all have
our personal problems to handle one way or the other.

Reference to the interest you have in my proposal. After having a meeting
with my attorney regarding future doubt over the possibility of getting
through this transaction in good faith; we arrived at a reasonable point
which is more convincing and fully assured by my attorney/ Law Firm.

1. The Law Firm involve in processing the paper-works for the claims;
suggested to invite you over to Malaysia or send a delegate to visit you
right in your country, or have you pay a visit to my home in Casa Grande
Arizona USA. For more transparency and trust. As the internet is becoming
something else; that nobody seem to trust any business over the internet...
2. The Law Firm. Has contacted Fidelity investment International. For
guidelines and processing. The Law Firm received positive response from
Fidelity in our favor. I was assured that the transaction will be concluded
within 10 to 14 days. Which include documents processing and to transfer the
funds into your nominated account within 3 Banking days. With full evidence/
prove that it is not an act of Money-laundering or any Illegal act.
3. The Law Firm, Advised for a change of ownership. As to have every
documents in your name and duly signed by both parties. For the claims.


The above explanations make the transaction lot easier to handle within us,
and with less documentation. The best way to handle such transaction without
a doubt is for us to meet on a round table. And get this transaction put in
place once and for all.

From my point of view, I know you are a busy person and I would appreciate
if you can work out time for this project.
My compensation for your effort is: 10% of the total sum of US$ 81.6
million, from the current balance of US$136 million United States Dollars.
As i am entitled to 60% of the total investment.

I await your final response to this project. To avoid delays on this
transaction as I am running out of time to offset my debt and bills.

A call from you will be appreciated. Also provide me with your cell number
for more explanations.
Thanks for your understanding.

Kind Regards,

John Boucher
Cell Number: +60146331289

________________________________________________________________
MACC HoundMail http://www.macc.edu

No comments: