Monday, August 15, 2011

Hello...

Received: from abancay.unmsm.edu.pe (webmail.unmsm.edu.pe [200.62.146.200])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id c63si11143154yhm.133.2011.07.18.09.08.14;
Received: from webmail.unmsm.edu.pe (chavin [127.0.0.1])
by abancay.unmsm.edu.pe (Postfix) with ESMTP id 2CBEFBB228CE;
Received: from 172.22.22.4
by webmail.unmsm.edu.pe with HTTP;
Subject: Hello...
From: "Mrs. Zhang Xing" <eapmat@unmsm.edu.pe>
Reply-To: adams201956@w.cn
To: undisclosed-recipients:;




Good Day, My name is Mrs. Zhang Xing, I am 73 yrs old and I am dying. I am from Hong
Kong; Today I have decided to donate what I have to the poor. I am diagnosed with
esophageal cancer for about 2 years ago and now I have few months to live, according
to medical experts. I want you to help me donate from what I have inherited from my
late father to the poor and needy.

I want this to be the good work I did on earth before I die. I have decided to
WILL/donate the sum of Nine million, five hundred Thousand United States Dollars
($9,500,000.00) which I have with a bank abroad to you to help the poor and needy.
At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls right now due to the fact that my
relatives are around me, they have squandered the funds I gave them for this same
purpose before and because of my health status also.

I have adjusted my WILL and my lawyer is aware of it. I wish you all the best and
may you be blessed abundantly for this purpose. Please use the funds judiciously and
always extend the good work to others. 20% of the funds you shall keep for yourself
for a work well done and for your effort and time. I want you to contact my lawyer
Barrister Adam Gibson with the email email adams201956@w.cn and he will instruct you
on what step to take.

I hope you find peace and joy in your endeavors.

Thanks and God bless.

Regards,

Mrs. Zhang Xing

No comments: