Monday, August 15, 2011

Dear Beneficiary Concerning A Deposit Box In Your Name

Received: from ugmsrv.ug.edu.gh (smtp.ug.edu.gh [197.255.124.93])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id z2si9770848wec.144.2011.07.25.09.27.31;
Received: from User (41.203.64.253) by ugmsrv.ug.edu.gh (Axigen)
with ESMTPA id 261A45;
Reply-To: <barr.lexy.nelson@07168.cn>
From: "LEXY NELSON ASSOCIATES"<ayikwei@ug.edu.gh>
Subject: Dear Beneficiary Concerning A Deposit Box In Your Name

LEXY NELSON ASSOCIATES
FROM THE DESK OF
BARRISTER LEXY NELSON
10 GREAT RUSSELL STREET
LONDON
WC1B 3BQ
UNITED KINGDOM


I am the sole executor and trustee of the estate of a testator and I hereby attempt to reach you again by this same email address stated on the TRUST as my previous notification to you was returned undelivered.Please if I reach you this time as I am hopeful, endeavour to get back to me.I have information concerning the availability of a safe deposit box with a bank which has been listed in your name.The testator made you the beneficiary of the deposit box which contains 375,000GBP as a secret trust.


My duty is to provide legal assistance and claims administration for transfer of custody of the funds to you as the sole and legal beneficiary.Upon your response to this email,I shall provide you will further information on the release of the funds to you .I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Godspeed,
Barrister Lexy Nelson
Email: barr.lexy.nelson@07168.cn

3 comments:

diaperdad said...

got that same note! tempted to follow through, but now they know my email is active.

Anonymous said...

Exact same wording, isn't it wonderful there are so many deposit boxes just waiting for guillable guys to supply bank details to gain access

Gina Floyd said...

I got the exact same message.
I wanted to warn others and get the word out.

Gina