Monday, August 15, 2011

Dear Beloved!

Received: from brave1.lazeon.com ([219.83.123.189])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id t13si10913170wfk.103.2011.07.18.03.11.08
(version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
Received: from chandra by brave1.lazeon.com with local (Exim 4.69)
(envelope-from <chandra@brave1.lazeon.com>)
id 1Qikmx-004Cce-0y
Subject: Dear Beloved!
From: Mrs. Nancy David <mrsnancydavid.org@brave1.lazeon.com>
Reply-To: mrsnancydavid@live.com

From:Mrs
Nancy David
My Dearest ,

I am the above named person. I am
married to Mr. Johnson David who before his death was a wealthy cocoa
Merchant here in Cote d'Ivoire . We were married for 26 years without a
child. Before the death of my husband we were both born again
Christians.

My Husband left the sum of US$3.800 million United
States Dollars in a fix/suspense account in one of the prime bank here
in Cote d'Ivoire . Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not exceed
more than five more months due to cancer problem. The one that disturbs
me most is my blood pressure sickness. Having known my condition I
decided to seek for your kind assistance to transfer this fund into your
account and you will use it to train my adopted daughter who is 16yrs.
You will take her as your God child and brought her up in a good and
decent manner with what my late husband left behind.

I took this
decision to contact because of my condition and for the facts that my
husband relatives wants to size everything and throw my adopted daughter
out of the inheritance.So I want to use this little time I have to
achieve this arm before joining my ancestors.

Please indicate
your interest and willingness in this transaction by writing back to me
through the above email address. I want your maximum cooperation and
keep this as confidential for security reasons.I am sincerely waiting
for your kind and urgent response as soon as your receive this mail.



Thanks and God bless you.

Sincerely Yours
Mrs Nancy
David.


No comments: