Thursday, August 18, 2011

CAN I TRUST YOU?

From: fatima abubakar [mailto:fatm.abukar7@att.net]
Subject: CAN I TRUST YOU?





Dearest One,

How are you? With due respect and humility I write you this letter which I believe you would be of great assistance I got your contact from a Business Directory in my agents office and I decided to contact you directly for the sake of business.
My full Name is Mrs. Fatima Abubakar with my Son Musa Abubakar we are from congo, I am now searching for a reliable and experience business partner or agent that will tell me that middle- Easth is good for investement.
I have about $9.8 Million Dollars and I would need your assistance to investing it either in U.A.E or any country of your choice under your guidance.
So I am only soliciting for your assist me to invest.
My Business is totally free from risk and trouble.

If you are willing to invest in this business, please give me your confidential contact phone number so that my Son Abubakar will call you and discuss how to see you face to face and discuss more details,
Thank you once again for your interest.

Mrs. Fatima Abubakar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This exact same email was sent to a colleague in Canada.