Thursday, August 18, 2011

Attention Sir/Madam

Subject: Attention Sir/Madam
From: TURAI YAR'ADUA<yaraduahajiaturai73@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: <hajiaturaiyaradua@mail.com>


Attn: Please,

I am the former First Lady of Nigeria Hajia Turai Yar'Adua, a wife of the late Mr. Umaru Musa Yar'Adua, the former President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria who died on the 5th of May 2010 of heart problems. I contacted you because of my need to deal with a person of your ability, though I haven?t met you before but I understand that some times in life one must take risk in other to survive. Since the death of my husband, former Nigeria president my family had been subjected to all sorts of harassment and intimidation with lots of negative reports emanating from the government and the press about my husband.

The present administration of Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan who is now Nigeria president has also ensured that all our assets are seized some of our bank account is frozen, am also not allowed to go away from presidential Villa ASO ROCK ABUJA.

http://www.nigerianbestforum.com/blog/?p=40610

It is in view of this that I seek your co-operation and assistance in the transfer of the sum of US$15,400,000.00 being the very last of my family fund in my possession and control. Please note that this is the only family hope.

My purpose of contacting you is for you to assist me and receive the fund; we will be able to invest the funds under your control till such a time when I will be free from my present predicament. I will accept to share the fund 40% to you and 60% to me and my entire family.

Please visit this website for more details on my husband?s death.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8663824.stm

Please ensure to keep this proposal very secret and confidential for obvious reasons, for your interest to handle this business with me confirm me the below information.

Your full Name:
Sex:
Country:
Address:
Phone:

Yours truly,
TURAI YAR'ADUA
E-mail: hajiaturaiyaradua@mail.com

No comments: