Friday, July 8, 2011

i need help!!!

Received: from www.lwww (ftp.lbasantarem.com.br [201.72.87.140])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id d1si7312941ybk.44.2011.06.24.12.59.19;
Received: from lbasantarem.com.br (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by www.lwww (Postfix) with ESMTP id 98938387010C;
From: "Saeed Ahmed" <chieno@lbasantarem.com.br>
Reply-To: a.saeedofdubai@yahoo.com.hk
Subject: i need help!!!
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Dear beloved,

This letter might surprise you, don't ignore it as I am writing this letter to
you with heavy tears In my eyes and great sorrow in my heart because my Doctor
told me that I will die in a months time. I have been diagnosed with Esophageal
cancer and cirrhosis liver disease Base on this development, I have now decided
to spread all my wealth, to contribute mainly to the development of charity in
Haiti. Please i need a reliable person who will use the Money to build charity
organization. The total money in question is ($60 million dollars) reply me for
more details via my private email: a.saeedofdubai@yahoo.com.hk

God be with you
Saeed Ahmed
Email: a.saeedofdubai@yahoo.com.hk

No comments: