Friday, July 8, 2011

Billet-doux - 749075445

Return-Path: <mandcom.coml@commandcom.com>
Received: from pickjack.com (74.86.168.236-static.reverse.softlayer.com [74.86.168.236])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 8si3166675anx.162.2011.06.23.00.41.51;
Subject: Billet-doux - 749075445
From: mandcom.coml <support@mamboo.com>
Reply-To: mandcom.coml <support@mamboo.com>
Message-Id: <905380735039784.7K96746286@mailserv.support-love.com>

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html>
<body>
<br><font size="1" color="#ECFFFF">Than oars divide the ocean,</font>
<br>Good Day user
<br><font size="1" color="#FFFFDD">And the janitor at the red gate</font>
<br><a href="http://xehotiga.cwahi.net/?"><b>NEW:Questionary-749075445:</b></a>
<br><br>First name: Inna.
<br>Surname: Vlasova.
<br><font size="1" color="#FFFFDD">Little man, least of all,</font>
<br>Country: Russian.
<br>City: Kaliningrad.
<br>Age: 19.
<br>Height: 174 centimetres
<br>Weight: 46 kilograms.
<br>Eyes: hazel.
<br>Hair Color: blond.
<br>Her Type of Man:
<br>I want to meet a kind, firm, careful, responsible and optimistic man with a sense of humor.
<br><br>Character:
I'm housewifely and very caring!
<br><br>Interests:
<br>I'm not the ordinal woman) ? that's briefly about me!
<br><font size="1" color="#FFF2FE">Once I wished I might rehearse</font>
<br>So long!
<br><br>
<br><font size="1" color="#FBFFEE">The beaming sun. Like a warm</font>
</body>
</html>



Than oars divide the ocean,
Good Day user
And the janitor at the red gate
NEW:Questionary-749075445:

First name: Inna.
Surname: Vlasova.
Little man, least of all,
Country: Russian.
City: Kaliningrad.
Age: 19.
Height: 174 centimetres
Weight: 46 kilograms.
Eyes: hazel.
Hair Color: blond.
Her Type of Man:
I want to meet a kind, firm, careful, responsible and optimistic man with a sense of humor.

Character: I'm housewifely and very caring!

Interests:
I'm not the ordinal woman) – that's briefly about me!
Once I wished I might rehearse
So long!

1 comment:

Gordon said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ordinal_number

While not the usual type of financial scam, I do sortof lump the 'russian bride' type emails into this same category.

Wanted to highlight the HTML tricks that are used to get past the spam detectors... Of course, they dont work all that well.

and last, she is not ordinal, therefore not part of a well-ordered set...