Thursday, June 30, 2011

Re: Mutual Benefit

Received: from mail.tribalnet.com.br (mail.tribalnet.com.br [200.174.171.135])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f30si208192yhh.31.2011.05.31.07.23.21;
Received: from unknown (HELO webmail.tribalnet.com.br) (127.0.0.1)
by fsmail.tribalnet with ESMTP;
Subject: Re: Mutual Benefit
From: "Alfred Doyle" <adoyle@tribalnet.com.br>
Reply-To: adoyle@rediffmail.com

THIS IS NOT A SALES, SOLICITATION OR SPAM.

I am a staff of Halifax Bank London. I am writing on behalf of my client
following an Opportunity in my office that will be of immense benefit to
my client and us. My client was a top government official in another
country, who banked with us in the UK. I was his personal banker, who kept
all his accounts and monitored all his investment for him here in the UK.

My client's bank account with us has been frozen due to some
diminutive investigation on my client. My client is a very rich man, worth
over $4 billion USD. A lot of these funds are frozen in different accounts
due to the reason I gave above, and we need to transfer some funds to an
unnamed account only I and my client know about, into your account.

Now! All we need from you is to let us know if you are interested before
we give you more information.

If you decide to help us, I will assure you that you would gain a lot from
my client, as he is a very generous man with the fear of God in him. The
reason I am doing this for him is because he has helped my family and I,
in fact my life changed when I met this man and I am 100% convinced that
yours would change dramatically if you work with us.

The amount in question is very large so you alone cannot receive this
cash. I intend to use 4-5 people to conclude this transfer and the process
shouldn't take more than 5 days. For transparency I will fully
outline the sharing pattern, we have agreed to give you a non-negotiable
10%, of the total money transferred and believe me, it is a lot of cash.
Once the funds are in your account, we would then meet in a suitable place
to discuss final disbursement according to the percentages indicated
above.

Honesty is the success of this business and trust is our watchword in this
transaction. I guarantee you that this transaction will be executed under
a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.
Please get in touch with me urgently by E-mail: alfred_doyle@shqiptar.eu

Note: This transaction is confidential and risk free. All necessary
arrangement for the smooth transfer of these funds to you has been
finalized. We will discuss much in details when I receive your response.

Best regards
Mr. Alfred Doyle.
alfred_doyle@shqiptar.eu

****************PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL**************
This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally
privileged.
If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying,
distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is
strictly prohibited.

No comments: