Thursday, June 16, 2011

PLEASE READ VERY CAREFULLY AND GET BACK TO ME

Received: from exchange03.2besource.com ([203.126.216.22]) by redacted.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Received: from User ([212.225.195.208]) by exchange03.2besource.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Reply-To: <arthurramon@live.com>
From: "Mr Arthur Ramon"<mrarthur1@live.com>
Subject: PLEASE READ VERY CAREFULLY AND GET BACK TO ME



From The Desk of Arthur Ramon
TEL: + 34 632 177 588
FAX: +34 917 692 913
Email: arthurramon@live.com

Dear Friend,

I am Arthur Ramon, I work as an international auditor for the SNS Bank in the Netherlands . I am getting in touch with you regarding the estate of a deceased client with similar last name and an investment placed under our banks management.

I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail. I contact you independently and no one is informed of this communication. In 2003, the subject matter, Mr. Albert came to our bank to engage in business discussions with our private banking division.
He informed us that he had a financial portfolio of $8.35 million United States dollars, which he wished to have us invest on his behalf. Based on my advice, we spun the money around various opportunities and made attractive margins for our first months of operation, the accrued profit and interest stood at this point at over $10 million United States Dollars.

His lawyer has just notified my department of the sudden death of the said investor in a car crash and the lawyer has also asked us to check through our records to see who his client may have indicated as next of kin to the investment, since the fiancйs (Monica Van Hoi) who was indicated in his WILL as beneficiary to most of his properties also died in the same car crash.

Findings and verification as auditor in the bank has led me to realize that the investor has also named his fiancйs as next of kin to the $10 Million USD investment.
We have as yet not informed anyone of this because of the implications, the investor's lawyer will obviously handover his properties including the investment to the government which will in turn be shared amongst undeserving government officials. However, because of the relevance of the sameness of your surname and you being a possible relative to the late investor, we are making you this proposal since my boss and I can provide you with much needed information to claim the investment.

You do not have to have known Alfred. I know this might be a bit heavy for you but please trust me on this. For all your troubles I propose that we split the money in half. In the banking circle this happens every time. The other option is that the money will revert back to the state. Nobody is getting hurt; this is a lifetime opportunity for us. I hold the KEY to these funds, and as a Netherlands National we see so much cash and funds being re-assigned daily. I would want us to keep communication for now strictly by the above telephone, fax and email.

Please, again, note I am a family man, I have a wife and children. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learned from my private banking clients. Do not betray my confidence. If we can be of one accord, You are guaranteed that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law, as the funds did not originate from terrorism or drugs, but through inheritance.
Please kindly reply through my private email to confirm your full name, telephone and fax number to enable us discuss and facilitate all due process regarding this transaction.


Yours truly,
Arthur Ramon

No comments: