Wednesday, June 15, 2011

MY TRULY BELOVED:

Received: from nm4-vm1.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com (nm4-vm1.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com [98.139.213.159])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id k10si2839292qcu.101.2011.05.18.03.14.51;
Received: from [98.139.212.152] by nm4.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP;
Received: from [98.139.212.250] by tm9.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP;
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1059.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP;
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 935544.41163.bm@omp1059.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 75881 invoked from network);
Cc: recipient list not shown: ;
Received: from User (the4albert@196.201.75.170 with login)
by smtp101.biz.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP;
Reply-To: <thealb@cantv.net>
From: "MRS. THERESSA ALBERT" <the4albert@gmail.com>
Subject: MY TRULY BELOVED:

Hello Dearest,


I am Theresa Albert from Pretoria, South Africa. Married to Robert S. Albert. Who was a Petroleum Dealer with Petr?leos de Venezuela, S.A. (PDVSA) which is a Venezuelan state owned petroleum company. I presently live here in Ivory Coast for some personal reasons.

It is unfortunate that my husband and I did not have any kid and the family members of late husband are Idol worshipers. I am orphan with no parents. While my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of ($8 Million U.S. Dollars) Eight Million U.S. Dollars in one of the bank here in Abidjan, Republic of Ivory Coast for foreign investment. Presently, this money is still with the bank.

I have been diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer .It has defiled all forms of medical treatment and surgical operations, and right now I have only about a few weeks to live, according to the medical experts. Recently my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three weeks due to my Cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known my condition as a great believer, I decided to donate this Fund to Mosque or Church or individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to Instruct here in.

I want a person that will use this fund to orphanages, research centers and widows propagating the word of peace.

If you agree to carry out this noble work as required in this letter then, I shall give you all the necessary details concerning this deposited money and the Financial Institution?s contact where the money was lodged and also I will personally and officially introduce you the bank management, as this will enable you as my beneficiary to retrieve the above mentioned amount on my behalf.

For the reason mention in this letter, I do not want any of my late family husband have access to the fund as I strongly believe they will not use it for the purpose which I have contacted you. I therefore, require you to send to me your telephone fax numbers in your next reply for proper and effective communication.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Yours Sincerely,

Mrs. Theresa Albert.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's dying of cancer, how sad, hope she goes in one week!