Friday, June 10, 2011

I RECEIVED MY OWN COMPENSATION

Received: from nm12-vm1.access.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com (nm12-vm1.access.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com [66.94.236.12])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id d14si5949045and.17.2011.06.10.09.09.22;
Received: from [66.94.237.192] by nm12.access.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP;
Received: from [98.139.221.60] by tm3.access.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP;
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by smtp101.biz.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP;
Received: from User (info.adim100@173.245.80.10 with login)
by smtp101.biz.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP;
Reply-To: <sharyonw01@rediffmail.com>
From: "Mrs. Sharyon Wyland"<info.adim100@yahoo.com.hk>
Subject: I RECEIVED MY OWN COMPENSATION

Dear friend,

My name is Mrs. Sharyon Wyland , I reside here in U.S.A. My residential address is as follows, 112 Pine Avenue, Apt 303, Altoona, PA 16601-4249, United States, am thinking of relocating since I am now rich. I am one of those that took advantage of the Scam Victims Compensation Exercise organized by the Ghanaian Scam Victims Reconciliation Commission in 2008 but since then they refused to pay me because I was working with the wrong office. I had paid over $4,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail. Having experienced all that, I decided to travel down to Ghana with all my compensation documents and was advised to meet Dr.Johnson Asiama who happens to be a member of the Compensation Award Committee. On contacting him, he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us outside his office is a fake as he is the Public Relations Officer and all such correspondence should come from his office. He took me to the paying Bank for the claim of my Check (Compensation Payout). Right n

ASIAMA COMPENSATION HOUSE

Name: Dr.Johnson Asiama

Email: jasiama@rediffmail.com

Phone: +233-267166499


Those people are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up before you know it, stop now so you don't end up losing all you got. The only money I paid after I met Rev. Fr. Simon Walcott was $350 for the paper work, take note of that. Having said that, I will advise you to contact Dr.Johnson Asiama so that he can help you receive your own compensation fund of $500,000.00 just like myself instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around and asking you for different kind of fees to complete your transaction.


thank You and Be Blessed.

Mrs. Sharyon Wyland

No comments: