Tuesday, June 14, 2011

BUINESS OFFER!!

Received: from mail.nsgrace.org ([61.110.25.9]) by redacted.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Received: from unknown (HELO User) (piano@115.240.48.29)
by 0 (qmail 1.03 + ejcp v14) with SMTP;
Reply-To: <eric9992010@live.com>
From: "Eric Brown"<info@eric.net>
Subject: BUINESS OFFER!!


Go to Previous message | Go to Next message | Back to MessagesMark as Unread | Print ReplyReply AllMove...Inboxp Flag this messagetompassSaturday, December 26, 2009 2:03 PM
From: "sandra paul" <sandie_pl@yahoo.ca>Add sender to ContactsTo: omosval@yahoo.comDear Sir/Madam, Firstly, I would like to introduce myself to you, I am Mr. Eric Brown, I am attached to WWF,(WORLD WILDLIFE FUND)Surrey & Sussex, London. United Kingdom as a Diver/ Veterinary Doctor.
I am looking for a dependable individual that I can trust, someone who is willing and honest enough to carry out this transaction with diligent to the best of his/her ability.
I normally travel to India to purchase a Product called Zelkova Serrata seed during the era of my late marking director.
This herbal seed is used for the manufacture of Vaccines for the vaccination and treatment of FRESHWATER/SEA FISH DISEASE such as ANGUILLA, BAIJI AND FRESHWATER DOLPHINS.
The seed is packed in sachets, and in 7grams weight.
This SEED is rare and in high demand here in Britain, I have searched to a conclusive point that this said product are specifically found in Asia in which, we can purchase in large quantity for supply at an affordable price from a reputable dealer in India. The WWF have mandated to come over to Asia to purchase the product mentioned above but, the issue right now, is that I need the correspondence of a reliable partner, who will stand as the distributor.
The actual selling price from the dealers in India is USDA $200.00 and rate in India money is 10,000 per sachet, while it is sold here in Britain at the rate of USDA620.00 per sachet to Veterinary Companies. My company has remarked money for 1,500 sachets for a trying order. i have told my new director that i know a distributor in India that can do the supply to him for $550.00 and he accepted it.
I don't want our New marketing Director to go directly to the dealer because the company has allocated USDA620 per sachet to purchase the product from the dealer in India.
My appeal to you is for your assistance, to buy the product from the dealers then sell to our company at the stipulated price as stated above; thereafter the profit will be shared among us on a percentage we will arrive at.
I am unable to travel for now after an attack by shark; I have no intentions on losing out in profit hence I need it for my upkeep as my two legs are badly damage. It has seriously drained me.
With the above, i am hoping that a reliable person can assist me in supplying my marketing Director the quantity that will be demanded by my company. All I need from you is to be kind, honest, and trustworthy.
Your reply is of great important, all information needed is intact and all that matters now is your respond if you are interested.
Kindly get back to me through my Email Id: eric9992010@live.com with your full contact i.e Full names, Age,company's name, position held if any, phone and fax number.
Thanks,
Yours' sincerely,
Mr. Eric Brown,

No comments: