Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bank Draft Update.

Received: from pghq.engkahp.com.my ([60.49.192.70]) by redacted.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Received: from User ([202.126.104.142])
by pghq.engkahp.com.my (IceWarp 9.4.0 RHEL5.2) with ASMTP id BJN51200;
Reply-To: <sec.jlisbon30@hotmail.com>
From: "Fred Kingston"<account@engkahp.com.my>
Subject: Bank Draft Update.


Hi

How are you doing? The Name is Dr Fred Kingston I was told to contact you pertaining to a Bank Draft for The sum of Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($500,000.00) I have here written on your name.

Please don’t not be alarmed as I will like you to be very honest with me if you think this Belongs to you or you want to be Responsible for it.

Feel free and get in touch With my secretary James Lisbon as I have instructed him on how to send the Bank draft to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive the Draft or have written to him so that I Will be Able to Sign and make sure All Goes Well.

At the Moment, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which I And my partner are having at hand Finally remember that I have Given Instruction's to my secretary, so as soon as you contact him he will send the Draft to you, so feel free to get in touch with my Secretary Now.

Below is the contact of my secretary:
Mr James Lisbon
E-mail: jlisbon30@gmail.com
Phone: +234-805-845-1968
With Best Regards,

Dr Fred Kingston

No comments: