Monday, May 30, 2011

Think about this

Received: from powerhost2.net.my ([119.110.101.151])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id x9si6260751pbj.255.2011.05.05.07.36.20
(version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
Received: from localhost (127.0.0.1)
by localhost with SMTP;
Received: from 41-218-233-127-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh
(41-218-233-127-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh [41.218.233.127]) by
webmail.mdmaran.gov.my (Horde MIME library) with HTTP;

From: Kobi Tema <mk4robert7@yahoo.co.in>
Reply-to: kobitema1@qatar.io
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Think about this



Dear Friend,

My Name is Kobi Tema, I work in the International operation department in a
Local Bank here in Accra Ghana, On a routine inspection I discovered a dormant domiciliary account with a BAL Of 36,000,000 (Thirty Six Million USD) on further discreet investigation I also discovered that the account holder has long since passed away (Dead) leaving no beneficiary to the account

The bank will approve this money to any foreigner who apply for the funds
because the former operator of the a/c is a foreigner and from Iraq in
particular and I am certainly sure that he is dead and nobody will come again
for the claim of this money A foreigner can only claim this money with legal
claims to the account Holder therefore I need your cooperation in this
transaction. I will provide the necessary information needed in order to claim
this money, you will have no problem because I am here to direct you.

And I am assuring you that the transaction is risk free hence we are going to
follow the normal transfer process. Finally 30% of the total fund will be given
to you for your steadfast corporation, the funds will be transfer into your
nominated bank account within 5 official working days of receipt of your
application.

Yours Faithfully,
Kobi Tema.

No comments: