Friday, May 27, 2011

Re,Please Respon--

Received: from mail.bjzk.zikaoexpress.com ([211.153.66.1])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 9si1784178wfi.117.2011.04.27.11.41.28;
Received: from User (unknown [58.71.169.131])
by mail.bjzk.zikaoexpress.com (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 8DE8C2C2036;
Reply-To: <m.sue02@hotmail.com>
From: "Ms Wahab Siti"<admin@aqcx.com>
Subject: Re,Please Respon--
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Beloved Friend,

I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears In my eyes and great sorrow in my heart because my Doctor just announce to me that I will die in few months time because of extent damage of osephageal cancer. I have been suffering from this dreaded sickness for long, base on this development I want to will my money which is deposited in a security company to an individual who is willingly to build a charity home for orphanage and abandoned kids.

I am in search of a reliable person who will use the Money to build charity organization for the saints and the person will take 30% of the total sum. While 70% of the money will go to the charity and orphanage. I am from Sarawak Malaysia, my husband died 6 years ago as a result of car accident. i don't want a friend or someone i know to handle this project. I want the actualization of my dream to establish this charity home to come in reality even while am dead.

The total money in question is $3.5million dollars. I will provide you with other information's once you indicate your willingness.


Yours sincerely.
Mrs. Wahab Siti

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you want to see someone who's turned screwing with these cons into an art form check out this guys web site:

http://sweetchillisauce.com/nigeria.html

Really funny stuff!

Enjoy!