Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Subject: Helen

From: petrus.lim2kk@rediffmail.com [mailto:petrus.lim2kk@rediffmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 9:31 AM
To: Helen
Subject: Helen



Dear Helen,

With due maximum respect, I ask of your indulgence knowing that this my proposal will be a surprise to you. I am Barr. Petrus Lim, an attorney at law and the accredited legal representative to, who was herein referred as my late client. He died as a result of a heart related illness in December 2004.

I am asking for your consent to assist in the transferring of the funds left behind by my late client into your account before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank, and this deposit valued:(US$19.628,000.00) Nineteen Million six Hundred and Twenty Eight Thousand United States Dollars. Since you have the same last name with my late client, so the proceeds of this funds can be remitted into your account as a foreign partner.

The bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin or the account will be confiscated and so far all my efforts to get hold of someone related to my client has proved abortive.

My proposition to you is to seek your consent in presenting you as the next of kin or beneficiary to my late client's Estates, since you have the same last name. It is my assurance that this project will be successful and I will make sure that the project is done within the applicable laws to guarantee full legitimacy. Then we can both share the funds on a mutually agreed percentage.

All legal documentations to back up your claims as my late client's or next of kin will be issued to us. All i require is your absolute honesty, cooperation and total adherence to my instructions to enable us transfer this funds into your account smoothly.

This project will be executed under a legitimate arrangement which will protect you from any infraction of the law.

If this proposition offends your moral ethics, do accept my sincere apology. In the contrary, indicate your interest. Note that I reserve the right to reject your acceptance on this proposal if I have reasons to believe that you may not be honest or discreet as it concerns this proposal.

Further details will be giving as soon as your interest is indicated.

Yours sincerely

Best regards,
Barr. Petrus Lim (Esq.)

No comments: