Friday, April 15, 2011

Possible Spam : Mail.

Subject: Possible Spam : Mail.
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 11:17:09 +0530
From: Zin Chow <zinchow@yahoo.com.cn>
Reply-To: zin.chow@yahoo.com.hk
To: undisclosed-recipients:;


Hello,

I'm Zin Chow, A worker of Bank of China (B.O.C). I have a Business worth Seven Million
Four Hundred Thousand USD. I need you as an outsider from my bank and country to help
in executing this Project from China to your country for investments. I shall provide
you with detailed Information regarding this Business Proposal. it shall be of mutual
benefits and on agreed percentage. Which you would find favorable.

Let me know your intentions to assist.

Mr. Zin Chow
zin.chow@yahoo.com.hk

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Zin Chow
zinchw@gmail.com

I got the same message re from a Gmail account.