Thursday, April 21, 2011

Managing a Project.

Return-Path: <queen-www@virtual121.webair.com>
Received: from virtual121.webair.com ([174.137.158.54])
Received: by virtual121.webair.com (Postfix, from userid 10825)
Subject: Managing a Project.
X-PHP-Script: www.aflaparola.info/mail.php for 188.29.219.105
From: B.Holland <brho@live.co.uk>
Reply-To: johnabr@live.com


Good day.
I am interested in discussing a viable project with you directly or your organisation. My name is B. Holland and I would appreciate a response to this message. I cannot divulge more information until I am certain you got this. Please respond to my private email ( brhos@live.com ), as I can assure you it would be to our mutual benefit.
Thanks.






X-Originating-IP: [65.55.90.222]
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO snt0-omc4-s19.snt0.hotmail.com) (65.55.90.222) by mta1023.mail.sk1.yahoo.com with SMTP;
Received: from SNT137-W42 ([65.55.90.199]) by snt0-omc4-s19.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
X-Originating-IP: [188.29.244.73]
From: Brian Hollans <brhos@live.com>
Subject: RE: Managing a Project.

Hello Friend.
I am glad you responded.
I hope you do not find this too awkward as I have waited years to be sure of this. I can do it myself yes, but I am not as young and active as I once was some years ago. But I am sure of this to the best of my knowledge. We can only be completely sure once we lay claim.

It is not a normal, neither is it abnormal what I am about to propose to you. It is only that I am an opportunist and when I can create one, I take it. This is purely the case here I am afraid. Do not think ill of me.


I would get to the proposal at hand without wasting much of your time my friend. It is for you to make up your mind if you would go along with me in accomplishing this or not. If you do wish, then please act as I have instructed. If not, please keep this details to your self and I promise to compensate you all the same as soon as the transaction is concluded, as far as you stay in touch. But please you must keep this very private.


I was employed in my service days by a sub-contractor to the UN as a temporary disbursing agent before my retirement. To serve as monitoring personnel for disbursement of funds to some warring countries by the then Koffi Annan administration as Secretary General of the United Nations.
A disbursement of exactly $20.5 Million Dollars,US Dollars my friend was past through my office for allotment to be disbursed.They came in batches . We had 40 batches on some periods and this was one.One of the lots was never disbursed before Mr. Koffi Annan left office in 2006. The new secretary general, Mr. Ban Ki- Moon after he resumed office, disbursed several amounts to that same region (I would not like to mention names for security as I am sure you understand), and for the same purpose. Which simply means as I am sure you would have thought of by now if you are understanding this, that the funds alotted there earlier has been forgotten and it still remains now were it was lodged, untouched,unclaimed and clean I tell you.

This did not happen by chance.The paper works covering the existence of this funds supposedly to be disbursed was hidden by me before I left the service. I never thought it would not be noticed,but it wasn't . I know this because last week, I went in to my former designated office outlet to report as we are all meant to do after we leave service, went to the spot I kept the documents and they were still there. Intact and untouched.



Okay this is what I propose to partner with you on. I am retired from both active service and temporary assignment now. I have resolved to claim this funds as if or we don't, the security outfit were the funds remain dormant now would in due time, claim it for themselves or return it to the UN. But I doubt the latter. The funds are clean and would not be noticed. Nobody can stop it or lay any complaints because the lodging approval I have with me, as one of the documents for its claim, would expire soon. Its forgotten.
I need your partnership as I cannot lay claim to the funds with my name being a former worker for this same purpose if you understand this thus far. I am also still being monitored by my last employers. Neither can I work with anyone from here or around me because of my former job and that the funds cannot stay here.
This is why I have contacted you randomly I must admit, but you have responded and I am happy.



I do not know you. You do not yet know me as well. But I do not have a choice in this, so if I find you trustworthy enough, I would give you all the details and present you with the paper work I have now with me so you can lay claim.The funds are presently at a security outfit in Europe and in its dormant state I am 99% sure. Yes I say 99% as we can only confirm for a fact if it is still there once we lay clam. Anything might have happened and they did not need the documents I kept hidden, but we can never know unless we try. As it is, if it is not there, we would have embarked on a goose chase, but think of the brighter side. If it is actually still intact.


The joyful thing about this as I know from experience is that the security outfit have mandate to hold funds until the documents to claim such is presented by the approved disburser from a designated office outlet. So any body with the right paper work can lay claim to it and collect it without any troubles and without physical presence.

I think I have said enough for now. You can come over to the UK so we meet before we embark on this if you want to meet with me first. But time is of the essence. One of the documents would soon expire making it invalid to lay claim.


I propose 70%-30%. It is not negotiable I am afraid given that fact that I would be covering whatever expense we might incur if actually the funds are still there.
Send me your full names now so we can proceed. I would send you a copy of my ID and an agreement I prepared that you would have to sign. It was endorsed by a reputable attorney here in the UK so it is quite valid. But my judgement to release the documentation and details to you would not be based solely on that. Trust.
I hope to receive your response. If not, I would have to move on. But please delete accordingly whatever your decision is so we keep this very quiet. I beg you.


I am Brian Holland.

No comments: